Fitness Bracelet POLAR LOOP 2 - SPECIAL OFFER
Stylish and water resistant bracelet for monitoring daily activity and sleep, helps improve your performance and health.
- Alternatives (6)
Fitness Bracelet POLAR LOOP 2
The Fitness Bracelet POLAR LOOP 2 is a successor of the original LOOP bracelet. Some of the most noticeable upgrades are: vibration notification of inactivity, notification when connected to compatible phones, soft silicone strap which feels good on the hand and does not get dirty, 30% higher capacity of the Li-Pol accumulator. The Polar Loop 2 is a device suitable for monitoring and evaluation of daily activity. The device features a motion sensor which monitors motion activity and its frequency in time. As a result, it can – with high accuracy – determine the level of physical load. The following functions are associated with it: “activity guide” which helps the user remain active throughout the entire day and which notifies them of long inactivity, “activity evaluation” which helps the user to achieve the optimal daily movement load. The Polar LOOP can tell the number of strides, distinguish between running and walking (based on the frequency) and determine caloric expenditure. According to frequency, it can also determine activity during swimming and other sports. The Polar LOOP can be used as a watch (in the idle mode it displays regular time).
Since Bluetooth is supported, the Bracelet Polar Loop 2 is compatible with a number of smartphones and even iPods. Apart from Bluetooth 4.0, bracelet also supports Android 4.3 and higher, and iOS (Apple smartphones) 7.0 and higher. You can view and analyze all the measured values, or simply share them on social networks. The bracelet features a battery which can last up to 6 days on a single charge! The Polar Loop 2 is water resistant which enables you to measure your activity even when swimming in a pool (unlike competing devices). The Bracelet Polar Loop 2 can monitor all your activity. Virtually every step. It works 24/7. It monitors whether you are relaxing, walking or doing more challenging exercises. It records all the data thanks to which you can view your results in a special app on your cell phone or tablet. As a result, you will know exactly how many calories you have burned. Apart from that, it also monitors and evaluates the quality of your sleep. You can also try and achieve preset goals (e.g. number of burned calories per day), for which the bracelet will praise you or notify you that you failed to achieve the goal. Another useful tool is the so-called Physical activity guide which tells you what you need to do to achieve the preset goal (e.g. it tells you that you need to run for 30 minutes or spend one hour walking). You can also choose if you want to do the activity fast (running) or spread it throughout the day.
You can also use the chest strap, which will enable you to monitor your heart rate. The best ones are Polar H6 and Polar H7 both of which support Bluetooth Smart.
- Bluetooth 4.0 Smart
- Up to 6 days on single charge
- Compact dimensions
- Water resistant: WR (suitable for swimming)
- Memory capacity: 12 days
- LED display (English)
- Low battery indicator
- Vibration (notification)
- Weight: 38g
- Battery: Li-Pol (25mAh)
- Battery life: up to 6 days
- Strides and distance – indicator of your daily activity, gives you advice on how to achieve your daily goal
- Lack of activity notification – provides information about your daily, weekly and monthly activity and how your activity choices influence your health
- Smart calories – accurate indicator of burned calories
- Daily activity goal – gives clear instructions on what you need to do to get in shape. The Polar H7 chest strap required
- Sleep – automatically records the length and quality of your sleep. In the Polar Flow online service you can find out about your sleep
- Smart notifications – device vibrates and notifies you of incoming calls, messages and calendar reminders (iOS system only)
- Activity guide – daily activity indicator which provides useful information on how to achieve the daily goal.
- Activity benefit – provides information about your daily, weekly and monthly activity and how your activity choices influence your health
- Training benefit – motivational feedback immediately after training. The Polar H7 heart rate sensor required
Connectivity and Compatibility
- Easy wireless synchronization via Polar Flow app with Bluetooth Smart sensor
- Independent USB connector for charging and synchronizing data with PC/Mac via Polar FlowSync app
- Polar Flow online service is compatible with the systems Mac OS X 10.6 and newer and the Windows XP, 7 and 8 systems
- Updateable software
- Polar Flow user interface in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Italian, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese