Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET500i
Electronic regulation, can be connected to your tablet, HRC program, chest strap, heart rate sensors, quiet running.
- Alternatives (5)
Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET500i
Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET500i is an electronically controlled trainer with a 9 kh flywheel at the rear. The machine is very stable, with 20 cm distance between pedals and 39 cm stride length. What's more, it is equipped with a BeltDrive system that ensures its smooth and quiet running.
The main advantage of this model is the option of connecting it with your tablet or iPad via Bluetooth and the iConsole+ app. Thanks to this app, you can virtually run in the Alps, through the biggest cities in the world or other interesting places. You can watch the course of the route on display of your device with Street View on Google Maps.
The sophisticated computer with LCD display and a number of useful functions is another noteworthy feature of the Elliptical Trainer inCondi ET500i. The display shows all necessary information, including time, speed, distance or the number of burned calories. The elliptical trainer further offers 12 user programs or HRC programs that smoothly adjust the resistance according to your current heart rate to make your training more effective. The trainer also has 150 kg weight limit and transport wheels. Thanks to all the above features, the Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET500i is a sought-after model suitable for home, club and commercial use.
- Stable frame
- Magnetic resistance system
- 9kg flywheel (in rear part)
- Electronic resistance control
- BeltDrive system smooth and quiet running
- 16 resistance levels
- Three-piece cranks with enclosed bearings
- 6 joints with industrial bearings – handlebars, pedals and cranks
- Stride length: 39 cm
- Distance between pedals: 20 cm
- Heart rate sensors in handlebars
- Handlebars adjustable to 3 positions
- Pedals adjustable to 3 positions
- Can be connected to the iConsole+ app
- LCD display
- Computer functions: time, speed, distance, heart rate, calories, watts, body fat measurement, scan
- 12 preset programs (4x beginner, 4x advanced, 4x athlete)
- Manual mode
- HRC program (automatic resistance adjustment according to your current heart rate)
- WATT control program (0-350W)
- Body Fat program (BMI measurement)
- Recovery program (fitness test)
- Chest belt included (Polar)
- Power adapter
- System to compensate for an uneven floor
- Transport wheels
- Gear ratio: 1:9.7
- Maximum user height: 200 cm
- Weight capacity: 150 kg
- Dimensions: L137 x W54 x H150cm
- Weight: 61 kg
- Category: SB (EN 957) suitable for home and club use
Programs and iConsole+ app options:
- Quick start – resistance can be adjusted while exercising
- 12 preset training programs with different resistance profiles
- HRC control program
- WATT control program
- GYM center – iRoute: setting a route via Google Earth /Street View, option to select your favourite tracks; resistance adjusts according to the actual terrain
- Enables you to share your exercise data on Facebook and Twitter
- Exercise data memory
iConsole+ application requirements:
- Tablet with Android: display resolution: 1280*800, Android 4.0 and newer, Bluetooth
- Mobile phone with Android: display resolution: 1920*1080, 1280*800, 1280*760, 800*480, Android 2.2 and newer, Bluetooth
- iOS: 5.0 andnewer, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th generation), iPod (4th generation), iPod (3rd generation), Bluetooth
- Wi-Fi connection recommended
- Check if your device is compatible with the app first.
High Stability and Weight Capacity
The ellipticala trainer is distinguished by its overall design quality. Thanks to its sturdy frame and high-quality materials, the machine is extremely stable and can therefore withstand up to 150 kg of user's weight.
Plenty of Programs
This elliptical trainer offers a number of preset programs with different resistance profiles. At the same time, there are also special programs, such as function FAT for BMI measurement or HRC program that adjuststs the resistance to keep your heart rate in the optimum frequency. Of course, there are also user programs (12) that save you the time spend setting your user data again.
Connecting your trainer to the iConsole+ app is one of this product's main advantages. Through the app, you can adjust your training programs, save your exercise data, share them on social media or monitor your current performance (heart rate, speed, distance, etc.).
Run Anywhere in the World
The iConsole+ application allows you to plan a course almost anywhere in the world via Google Maps. This way, you can run through the streets of Paris or Miami, or explore the Krkonoše mountains. While training, you can watch actual pictures of the route via Street View. The resistance will adjust according to the actual terrain, making the run more enjoyable, as well as realistic. Discover the world from the comfort of your home!
Extended warranty applies to this product.
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, inSPORTline Fitness Coach
Regular training improves your physical fitness, helps you lose weight and strengthens your cardiovascular system.
Exercised body areas: