Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET500i - SPECIAL OFFER
Electronic control, compatible with tablet, HRC program, chest strap, heart rate sensors, quiet running.
- Alternatives (8)
- Video (1)
Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET500i
The Elliptical Trainer inSPORTLine inCondi ET500i is an electrically controlled elliptical with a 9kg flywheel in the rear. You may also appreciate its stable structure, 22 cm pedal spacing and 40 cm stride length. The BeltDrive system ensures smooth and quiet running.
Moreover, the Elliptical Trainer inSPORTLine inCondi ET500i can be connected with tablets and iPads via Bluetooth and the inSPORTline inCondi app. The app allows you to ride in the Alps, world’s most famous cities and other interesting places. Thanks to Google Maps/Street View, you can follow your route on the tablet display.
The Elliptical Trainer inSPORTLine inCondi ET500i also features a sophisticated computer with an LCD display on which you can follow all the important information, such as time, speed, distance and calories burned. You may also appreciate the 12 user programs and HCR programs which adjust the resistance to your current heart rate, thus making the exercise as effective as possible. The transportation wheels are a must. All of the above, together with the 150kg weight limit, makes the Elliptical Trainer inSPORTLine inCondi ET500i a popular machine suitable for home, club and commercial use.
Programs and inSPORTline inCondi app options:
- 9 preset training programs with different profiles (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Route setting via Google Maps
- Adjustable user programs (exercise goals: distance, calories burned, time, heart rate, etc.)
- Enables sharing of exercise data on Facebook and Twitter
- Exercise data memory
- Quick start
iCondi app requirements:
- iOS: OS 9.3 and higher; compatible with iPhones and iPads
- Android: OS 5.0+ (Lollipop); display resolution: 1280*720
- stable elliptical construction
- three-piece cranks with enclosed industrial bearings SFK
- industrial bearings in 6 places – joints on pedals and handlebars
- BeltDrive system for quiet and smooth running
- Adjustable pedal inclination (3 levels)
- possibility to connect with application inSPORTline inCondi (Android / iOS) via Bluetooth
- possibility to connect with additional applications
- backlit LCD display
- Computer displays: time, speed, distance, pulse, burned calories, RPM, scan
- WATT program: the machine increases or decreases the resistance so that the user performs the set performance (for example, increases the resistance when reducing the pedaling)
- Cardio / HRC program: resistance adjustment to keep the heart rate in optimal zone
|flywheel weight||9 kg|
|center revolutions/flywheel ratio||1:9.7|
|distance between pedals||22 cm|
|stride length||40 cm|
|programs (in all)||18|
|body fat measuring||yes|
|chest belt receiver||yes|
|chest belt included||yes|
|total dimensions||137 x 54 x 150 cm|
|dimensions in folded state||X|
|Max. user height||200 cm|
|max. user weight||150 kg|
|power source||net adapter 9V, 1.3A for AC 100V – 240V|
|category||SB (according to EN957)|
|use||home and club|
High stability and weight limit
The main advantage is its sturdy structure made of high quality materials, providing high stability and weight limit up to 150kg. As a result, the machine can be used in smaller gyms as well as clubs.
Variety of programs
elliptical trainer offers a number of preset programs with different resistance modes. It also features special programs and functions such as FAT (measures your body fat – BMI) or HRC which adjusts resistance to the optimal heart rate. Then there are the user modes (12) for quick setting.
The inSPORTline iCondi app is the main advantage. This app allows you to adjust exercise programs, save exercise data and share them on social networks or to check your current performance data (heart rate, speed, distance, etc.).
Train anywhere in the world
The iCondi app allows you to preset any route anywhere in the world in Google Maps. As a result, you can run in the streets of Paris, on the beaches of Miami or in the Krkonoše Mountains. When running, you can see the real pictures as you know them from Street View. The resistance adjusts to the actual terrain, making the running even more realistic. Get to know the world from the comfort of your home.
Extended warranty applies to this product.
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, inSPORTline Fitness Coach
Regular training improves your physical fitness, helps you lose weight and strengthens your cardiovascular system.
Exercised body areas:
Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET500i - Product parameters
By observing the weight limit of the product, you significantly increase its service life and prevent it from wearing down prematurely. It is not recommended to exceed this limit.
Resistance in cardio trainers can be regulated by one of two ways - manual and electronic control. Manual regulation is the cheaper option and works on a simple basis. With a regulation knob, the user sets the resistance manually, usually in the range of 1-12 levels.
Cardio trainers use several types of braking systems.
There are trainers with magnetic, friction, calliper or EMS braking system. The magnetic and EMS systems that work through moving a magnet closer to the flywheel are used most often.
The total weight of the product.