Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET60i
Electronic regulation, can be connected with a tablet, three-piece cranks, HRC program, chest strap, adjustable pedals, quiet running.
- Alternatives (5)
Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET60i
Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET60i is a trainer with electronic resistance regulation and 7 kg flywheel placed at the rear. The machine has a very stable frame, with 20 cm distance between pedals and 33 cm stride length. It is also equipped with a BeltDrive that ensures smooth and quiet running.
The main advantage of this trainer is the option of connecting it with a tablet or an iPad through Bluetooth and the iConsole+ app. Thanks to this app, you can virtually run in the Alps, the world’s biggest cities and other interesting places in the world. You can watch the track through Google Maps and Street View directly on your smart device’s display.
Another advantage of this elliptical trainer is its sophisticated computer with LCD display and a number of useful functions. The computer displays all the necessary information, including time, speed, distance or the number of calories. The elliptical trainer also has 12 user programs, as well as HRC programs that adjust the resistance according to your heart rate frequency, making your training more effective. Additionally, the trainer has a 120-kg weight limit and practical transport wheels. All these features make Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET60i a sought-after model for home use.
- Stable frame
- Magnetic resistance system
- 7-kg flywheel
- Electronic resistance control
- BeltDrive system for smooth and quiet running
- 16 resistance levels
- Three-piece cranks with encapsulated industrial bearings
- Stride length: 33 cm
- Distance between pedals: 20 cm
- Hear rate sensors in the handlebars
- Adjustable pedals (3 levels)
- Can be connected to the iConsole app
- LCD dislay
- Computer displays: time, speed, distance, heart rate frequency, calories burned, watts, body fat, scan
- 12 pre-set programs (4x beginner, 4x advanced, 4x athlete)
- Manual mode
- HRC program to adjust the resistance according to your current hear rate
- WATT program (to monitor your energy output in the range of 0-350W)
- Body Fat program (to measure your BMI)
- Recovery program (physical fitness test)
- Chest strap included (Polar)
- Power adapter
- A system to compensate for uneven floor
- Transport wheels to move the trainer more easily
- Maximum user height: 190 cm
- Weight limit: 120 kg
- Dimensions: L125 x W60 x H160 cm
- Weight: 59 kg
- Charging: 9V adapter, 1.3A for AC 100V-240 V
- Category HA (EN 957) suitable for home use
Programs and iConsole+ App Options:
- Quick start where resistance can be adjusted while exercising
- 12 preset training programs with different resistance profiles
- HRC control program
- WATT control program
- GYM center – iRoute: route setting via Google Earth /Street View, My Favorites; resistance adjusts according to the terrain
- Enables sharing your exercise data on Facebook and Twitter
- Exercise data memory
iConsole+ App Requirements:
- Tablet with Android: display resolution 1280*800, Android 4.0 and newer, Bluetooth
- Smartphone with Android: display resolution 1920*1080, 1280*800, 1280*760, 800*480, Android 2.2 and newer, Bluetooth
- iOS: 5.0 and newer, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th generation), iPod (4th generation), iPod (3rd generation), Bluetooth
- Wi-Ficonnection recommended
- It is recommended you check your device is compatile with the app first
High Stability and Weight Capacity
One of the main advantages of this elliptical trainer is its overall quality. Thanks to a sturdy frame and high-quality materials, the trainer provides great stability, as well as a 120 kg weight limit.
Plenty of Programs to Choose From
This elliptical trainer offers various preset programs with different resistance profiles. Aditionally, there are special functions, such as a FAT function for measuring your BMI or a HRC program that automatically adjusts resistance to keep your heart rate in the optimal frequency. Of course, there are also user programs (12) that allow you store your settings to save time.
Connecting with Tablet
The iConsole+ app is one of the main advantages of this model. The app allows you to adjust program settings, save your training data, share the data on social media or monitor your current performance (heart rate, speed, distance, etc.).
Run Anywhere in the World
The iConsole+ app allows you to plan a route almost anywhere in the world via Google Maps. This way, you can run through the streets of Paris, on the beaches in Miami or in the Krkonoše mountains. While running, you can watch real pictures of the route via Street View. The resistance adjusts according to the actual terrain, making the run more enjoyable and more real. Discover the whole world from the comfort of your home!
Extended warranty applies to this product.
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, inSPORTline Fitness Coach
Regular training improves your physical fitness, helps you lose weight and strengthens your cardiovascular system.
Exercised body areas: