Trampoline set Spartan 366 cm - SPECIAL OFFER
366 cm trampoline set with protective net for bargain price!
- Alternatives (5)
- Video (1)
Trampoline set Spartan 366 cm
Top safety standard, owns certificates in accordance with the strictest world criteria. The trampoline meets EN-71 norm of German TÜV NORD and ASTM Internacional test laboratories. The trampoline is ideal for outdoor use. Anticorrosive galvanized springs are of a high quality. Heavy Duty tubes are anticorrosive and galvanized. This is a high bounce trampoline, the material of the mat is UV-resistant and was developed in the USA.
Technical description of InSPORTline 366 cm Top Jump set:
- Hi-ten stronger galvanized steel frame of trampoline
- trampoline can be assembled without use of any tools
- cannot be used as spring board
- strong and durable circumferential padding
- 72 galvanized durable springs which are highly suspended
- 4 stronger double legs improving stability
- trampoline mat for high jumping, material made in USA, resistant to UV and durable
- trampoline height: 89cm
- diameter: 366 cm
- maximum user weight: 110 kg
- all trampoline spares in stock
- very strong and durable and UV resistant safety net
- 8 main frame tubes which are part of frame reach ground and improve stability
- net height: 2m, diameter: 366 cm
- entrance hole with zipper and safety lock
- assembles easily
InSPORTline trampolines are recommended by Nicol Hlůšková from Otrokovice SSCO WORKER in-line skating team - Czech junior speed skating champion of 2008
Trampoline set Spartan 366 cm - Product parameters
An important parameter to take into account when choosing a trampoline is its size. Generally speaking, the bigger the trampoline, the more fun you have. An entire family can use a bigger trampoline, as well as your children’s friends. There are many diameters to choose from. From compact 90 cm to the 460 cm maximum.
It is also important to take into account the space needed. It is recommended to keep at least 1 m free space along the entire length of the trampoline. That means that if you have a trampoline with 457 cm in diameter, you need approximately 6.5 m of space. If you want to place your trampoline indoors, the maximum recommended diameter is 140 cm.