Cross Bike 4EVER Shadow 2013 - SPECIAL OFFER
Cross bike with aluminum frame, quality Shimano components, 24 gears, brakes TEKTRO 837AL.
- Alternatives (8)
Cross Bike 4EVER Shadow 2013
Cross bike 4EVER Shadow belongs among quality cross bikes with aluminum frame made of alloy 6061. Front fork SR SUNTOUR NEX HLO and TEKTRO 837AL brakes ensure excellent handling characteristics. Cross bike 4EVER Shadow is equipped with quality Shimano components and offers up to 24 gears. Thanks to its "universal" use is the cross bike 4EVER Shadow suitable for riding both in a terrain and on asphalt roads.
Our tips - might interest you:
- Need help with choosing the right size and type of a bike ? Find out more in our advisor.
- Read more about our professional and post-guarantee bike service in our stores.
- Insure your bike against theft for FREE. Just activate your bike here.
- Frame: ALU 6061
- Fork: SR SUNTOUR NEX HLO
- Control: RITCHEY Integrated PRESS FIT
- Crankset: SHIMANO FC-M311 48/38/28
- Central axle: VP BC-73
- Shifters: SHIMANO ST-EF65 3x8-SPD
- Derailleur: SHIMANO ACERA RD-M360, 8-SPD
- Front derailleur: SHIMANO FD-M191
- Freewheel: SHIMANO CS-HG31
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Brakes: TEKTRO 837AL
- Brake Levers: SHIMANO ST-EF65 3x8-SPD
- Front Hub: QUANDO QR
- Rear Hub: QUANDO QR
- Rims: MACH1 EXE CNC
- Spokes: MACH 1 STAINLESS
- Tyres: KENDA Kwick
- Pedals: UNION SP-501 alu
- Handlebars: DNA 600 sand blasted rised
- Grips: VELO
- Stem: DNA sand blasted adjustable
- Seat: DNA 27.2 SAND BLASTED
- Seatpost Bolt: QR sand blasted
- Saddle: SAN MARCO ISCHIA GLAMOUR
- Size: 15'', 17'', 18.5'', 21''
- Warranty 3 + 1 (3 years warranty + 1 year insurance)
Cross Bike 4EVER Shadow 2013 - Documents to download
Cross Bike 4EVER Shadow 2013 - Product parameters
Generally speaking, the more the better. Mountain and cross bikes should have at least 24 speeds (road bikes should have at least 18).
The main part of a bike. Other parts and components are affixed to it. It has a shape of an uneven pentagon, but the main load-bearing part is made up of an uneven quadrangle with an adhering triangle at the rear (unless the bike has rear fork suspension).
12" (for users 90 - 110 cm tall)
14" (for users 95 - 115 cm tall)
16" (for users 100 - 125 cm tall)
18" (for users 105 - 125 cm tall)
20" (for users 105 - 135 cm tall)
24" (for users 115 - 155 cm tall)
26" (for users over 155 cm tall)
27,5" (for users over 155 cm tall)
28" (for users over 155 cm tall)
29" (for users over 155 cm tall)
Brakes are an essential part of a bike. The two most common types are disc brakes and V-brakes. Disc brakes are more effective, but need to be maintained more often, while V-brakes are easy to maintain and last longer. Other braking systems include drum brakes or a coaster brake (in children's bikes).
Generally speaking, the more kilometers per year you ride, the higher quality should the components of your bike be. Component sets are divided into three main categories.
Basic components set - more affordable bikes have basic components of good quality
Advanced components set - bikes have high quality components, along with some accessories (i.e. mudguards and carriers on trekking bikes, etc.)
Top components set - bikes with highest quality components and accessories.