Elliptical Intenza 550ETi
Elliptical trainer in high-end design, option to switch to Climber, electronic control, HRC program, chest strap, quiet running.
- Alternatives (1)
Elliptical Intenza 550ETi
Elliptical Intenza 550Eti is a professional elliptical trainer for commercial use, home use and also recovery purposes. The main advantages of the Elliptical Trainer Intenza 550ETi include the unbelievable 40 resistence levels (ensuring smooth transition between separate levels), several preset programs, 7 user programs, HRC programs or a manual mode. The sophisticated LCD screen displays a variety of useful information, including displaying time, speed, distance, pulse, calories burned, and many others. Last but not least, the elliptical trainer Intenza 550ETi is equipped with heart rate sensors inbuilt in handlebars, transport wheels, bottle holder or a BeltDrive system that ensures the trainer's extremely quiet running. Due to all these excellent features and a plethora of functions, Elliptical Trainer Intenza 550ETi became a very sought-after product.
- Sturdy high-quality frame
- Can be switched to Climber function
- Magnetic braking system
- Electric resistance regulation
- 40 resistance levels
- Smooth resistance adjustment: 7-640 Watt
- Three-piece cranks with enclosed bearings INT
- BeltDrive system for quiet running
- Comfortably large anti-slip pedals
- Stride length: 52-56 cm
- Stride height: 35 cm
- Distance between pedals: 6 cm
- Inbuilt sensors in handlebars
- Large LCD touch TFT display (backlit)
- Pre-set programs
- 7 user programs that allow you to save your training data on a USB disc
- 3 target programs (you can set target time 10-99 min, distance 1-99 km, calories 10-2500 kal.)
- Fitness test
- 4 HRC programs
- 1 program in the form of racing game with adjustable resistance setting
- Computer displays: heart rate frequency, rhythm, time, calories, distance, watts, RPM, speed, training summary
- Bottle holder
- System to compensate for uneven floor
- Transport wheels so that you can move the trainer more easily
- Maximum user height: 195 cm
- Weight limit: 180 kg
- Dimensions: l210 x w84 x h172 cm
- Weight: 188 cm
- The trainer has its own power generator (doesn't have to be connected to a power outlet)
- Category S (EN 957), suitable for both professional and home use
Extended warranty applies to this product.
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, inSPORTline Fitness Coach
Regular training improves your physical fitness, helps you lose weight and strengthens your cardiovascular system.
Exercised body areas:
Elliptical Intenza 550ETi - Documents to download
Elliptical Intenza 550ETi - Product parameters
By observing the weight limit of the product, you significantly increase its service life and prevent it from wearing down prematurely. It is not recommended to exceed this limit.
Resistance in cardio trainers can be regulated by one of two ways - manual and electronic control. Manual regulation is the cheaper option and works on a simple basis. With a regulation knob, the user sets the resistance manually, usually in the range of 1-12 levels.
Cardio trainers use several types of braking systems.
There are trainers with magnetic, friction, calliper or EMS braking system. The magnetic and EMS systems that work through moving a magnet closer to the flywheel are used most often.
The total weight of the product.