Treadmill Intenza 550Ti
Professional treadmill with an electric lift 15%, speed up to 20 km/h, powerful 4HP engine, heart rate sensor, LED display, sprung running surface, chest belt included, 7 user programs, HRC program, fitness test, load capacity 180 kg.
- Alternatives (4)
Treadmill Intenza 550Ti
Treadmill Intenza 550Ti is a professional treadmill for commercial, non-commercial and recovery purposes. Treadmill Intenza 550Ti is made of steel construction, equipped with a high performance engine with a power of 4HP. The whole construction is very robust and extremely stable. Electronic lift of the running surface by 15% and a speed up to 20 km/h will satisfy even the most demanding users. The main advantages of the treadmill Intenza 550Ti are luxuriously large running surface (155 x 56 cm), durable intelligent springing, sophisticated LED display, simple and intuitive control, 180 kg load capacity and a low noise, which are the signs of truly professional design. The treadmill also offers 7 user profiles, 25 preset programs, 4 HRC programs, manual programs, plus other special programs and settings. Backlit LED display shows all functions, including speed, time, calories burned, pace, distance or the total sum of the values after exercise. The measured values can be saved to a USB drive and then compare the results on a computer. Last but not least, is the treadmill Intenza 550Ti equiped with heart rate sensors in the handles, transport wheels and a security key that ensures instant switching off the treadmill when you lose stability. Thanks to these excellent properties and rich functional equipment you will feel maximum comfort during exercise.
- motorized treadmill with electronic lift of the running area
- motor power: 4.0 HP
- speed: 0.8 to 20.0 km/h
- electronically controlled gradient: 0-15 %
- springing: shock absorbing elastomer with macro-molecular layer with high elasticity under PVC belt
- two-layer 2.5 mm waxed antistatic belt
- heart rate sensors, speed control and inclination control in the handles
- security key included
- backlit LED display
- 25 preset programs
- 7 user programs with the option to save the measured data to a USB drive
- 3 targeted programs (options: time 10-99 min, distance 1-99 km, calories 10-2500 cal.)
- fitness test
- 4 HRC programs
- 1 program in the form of a racing game with adjustable difficulty
- computer displays: heart rate, pace, time, calories, distance, speed, exercise summary
- chest belt included (brand: Polar - coded signal transmission, wireless)
- switchable km and miles
- easy and intuitive operation
- integrated speakers
- bottle holder
- treadmill has built-in wheels for easy transport
- system of balancing uneven floors
- running area size: 155 x 56 cm
- dimensions when assembled: length 214 cm x width 96 cm x height 153 cm
- recommended maximum load: 180 kg
- treadmill weight: 260 kg
- suitable for all body heights
- category S (according to EN957) for professional fitness centres
By exercise on a treadmill you strengthen these body parts:
Recommended by Petr Kopriva, the inSPORTline Coach
Exercises on this machine will increase your fitness stamina. Regular training promotes weight loss and strengthens the cardiovascular system.
Extended warranty applies to this product.
The weather can't stop you!
Lukáš Rosol, a professional Czech tennis player, recommends this treadmil.
Treadmills help you focus on these areas: