Moto jacket W-TEC FOIBOS TWG-102 - SPECIAL OFFER
Men's textile motorcycle jacket for touring and road bikes
- Alternatives (8)
Moto jacket W-TEC FOIBOS TWG-102
Men's textile motorcycle jacket WORKER Foibos provides maximum protection and comfort even in extreme climatic conditions.
- Men's textile motorcycle jacket especially suitable for touring and road bikes
- Lightweight, durable, waterproof and windproof outer material REISSA with climate membrane HEATTEX
- Exposed areas covered with CORDURA (high-tech fabric with extreme strength and resistance to water and abrasion)
- Patented reflective tapes enhance visibility in the dark and significantly enhance the safety of riders
- Critical impact points are fitted with rubber pads CARMENT with CE attestation
- Motorcycle jacket has removable and washable inner warmed liner
- Motorcycle Jacket has waterproof zippers with windproof protection
- Inner patented YKK zipper for easy connection of jacket with pants (suit)
- Breathable inner lining
- Jacket has a waist buckle with practical clip with velcro
- Jacket has sleeves with zipper and velcro clasp for easy fitting-on of gloves
Moto jacket W-TEC FOIBOS TWG-102 - Product parameters
Quality protectors over the right places prevent injuries during falls. All protectors have been tested to meet the corresponding CE standards. CE certification is given to products that meet required standards for a selected type of product.
Reflective features exponentially increase the user's visibility. They are suitable especially for winter months that come with mists and early sunset. However, they shouldn't be forgotten even during summer.
Reflective features on clothing items usually take the form of a reflective lettering or stripes that don't clash with regular wear.
It is essential for motorcycle clothing materials to be durable, permeable and wind and water resistant. The Reissa membrane is permeable and at the same time waterproof. It is made of polyurethane, a hydrophilic material that holds in water but not vapour. The Cordura material is extremely resistant to scratching and durable, even though it's very light. As a protection against cuts, Kevlar is 5x more effective than leather and 2x more effective than polyamide or cotton. Cotton is distinguished by great sweat absorption and thremoregulation properties. A special type of cotton fabric is denim, specific for its blue colour. It is durable and wear resistant.
A very popular material among motorcyclists is leather, prized for its thermoregulation properties and wind resistance. The disadvantage of leather moto clothing is that it often doesn't include many protectors.
Synthetic fibres, such as polyester, polyamide or nylon are non-absorption materials that absorb very little moisture and are resistant to scratching and tearing.