Moto trousers W-TEC AIR ONE TWG-103 - SPECIAL OFFER
Men's travel and enduro motorcycle pants WORKER Air One
- Alternatives (8)
Moto trousers W-TEC AIR ONE TWG-103
Men's textile motorcycle pants WORKER Air One provide maximum protection and comfort even in extreme climatic conditions.
- Men's textile motorcycle pants suitable for enduro and travel moto
- Lightweight, durable, waterproof and windproof outer material REISSA with climate membrane HEATTEX
- Exposed areas covered with CORDURA (high-tech fabric with extreme strength and resistance to water and abrasion)
- Patented reflective tapes enhance visibility in the dark and significantly enhance the safety of riders
- Critical impact points are fitted with rubber pads CARMENT with CE attestation
- Removable and washable inner warmed liner
- Waterproof zippers with windproof protection
- Inner patented YKK zipper for easy connection of jacket with pants (suit)
- Breathable inner lining
- Opening at the waist with zipper and secured with velcro
- Adjustable elastic waist and braces with closing clip
Moto trousers W-TEC AIR ONE TWG-103 - Product parameters
Jacket and trousers are secured together by special zippers along the trousers' circumference. Together they make up a comfortable jumpsuit. The complete ensemble provides better protection and prevents wind or water from getting in. For this connection to work, you need a jacket with the same type of zipper, preferably of the same brand and model. If you are not sure your chosen trousers and jacket fit together, feel free to contact our customer support.
Quality protectors over the right places prevent injuries during falls. All protectors have been tested to meet the corresponding CE standards. CE certification is given to products that meet required standards for a selected type of product.
It is essential for motorcycle clothing materials to be durable, permeable and wind and water resistant. The Reissa membrane is permeable and at the same time waterproof. It is made of polyurethane, a hydrophilic material that holds in water but not vapour. The Cordura material is extremely resistant to scratching and durable, even though it's very light. As a protection against cuts, Kevlar is 5x more effective than leather and 2x more effective than polyamide or cotton. Cotton is distinguished by great sweat absorption and thremoregulation properties. A special type of cotton fabric is denim, specific for its blue colour. It is durable and wear resistant.
A very popular material among motorcyclists is leather, prized for its thermoregulation properties and wind resistance. The disadvantage of leather moto clothing is that it often doesn't include many protectors.
Synthetic fibres, such as polyester, polyamide or nylon are non-absorption materials that absorb very little moisture and are resistant to scratching and tearing.
Reflective features exponentially increase the user's visibility. They are suitable especially for winter months that come with mists and early sunset. However, they shouldn't be forgotten even during summer.
Reflective features on clothing items usually take the form of a reflective lettering or stripes that don't clash with regular wear.
With most moto clothing, ventilation is provided via permeable and breathable material. Ventilation ensures sweat release and allows the skin to breathe better. That's why ventilated clothing is more pleasant to wear.
Removable protectors are great for those who plan on using their motorcycle clothing casually as well. Without the protectors, your movement won't be limited in any way and the jacket or trousers will be lighter and more comfortable. It is also easier to wash clothes without protectors.