City Electric Bike Corwin Sydney 28324 - SPECIAL OFFER
Electric bike suitable for frequent city biking, LCD display, suspension fork, high-speed motor, lever shifting, lights, kick-stand, fenders, carrier, chain-guard.
- Alternatives (7)
City Electric Bike Corwin Sydney 28324
City Electric Bike Corwin Sydney 28324 is a perfectly equipped bike with drive in the middle that is suitable for city biking. It mainly features quality components and safety accessories including fenders, bell, chain-guard and rear carrier. E-bike features a digital screen with five different biking programs. Each program determines, how much the user will be battery-supported during using. For example, in the program No. 5 the system offers the highest supporting. If this Assistant is set on the highest support, the battery gets low faster than in the lowest level and its driving distance will be significantly shortened. This supporting is individual and depends only on user will (biker with lower fitness can use it while biking uphill). The screen is clear. You can set in the program easily during using.
If you plan to bike in poor visibility, you surely appreciate the front and rear light. Even biking with your children is easy. This bike features a spoke-guard. Just put a child seat on your bike and hit the road without worrying that your kid puts his leg into the spinning wheel.
The Corwin bikes are very popular in the western countries, especially in Holland and Belgium, where there is expected the maximum using. Because of this, the bike is equipped with double-walled rims, suspension fork, V-brakes and lever-shifting “Tourney”. The maximum comfort assured with 7 speed-levels, ideal for in-town biking, and comfortable ergonomic saddle. Due to all mentioned advantages, the City Electric Bike Corwin Sydney 28324 is very popular and suitable for users of all ages.
We offer prolonged warranty (5 years) for the frame. Other components, including the battery, are covered with the standard 2-year warranty. In this time, we will replace free of charge any part that has been used according to the manual. You can naturally use the after-warranty service or buying a new battery separately.
- Read more about the professional warranty and post-warranty bike service in our stores.
- To test the bike before buying? It is no problem at our testing centres.
- Not sure in the right type and size? Read more in our advisor.
- Frame: aluminium
- Fork: suspension Suntour
- Rims: 28" lightweight, double-walled
- Shifting: Shimano Tourney SLM310, lever
- Gear number: 7
- Brake: V-brake alloy Tektro
- Handlebars: alloy UNO
- Seat: Selle Royal
- Motor: 8FUN
- Stem: alloy UNO
- Seat post: alloy UNO
- Lights: rear battery-powered lights (switching ON/OFF by pushing and holding the "+" button on the control), front battery-powered lights
- Mudguard: aluminium
- Carrier: aluminium
- Motor output: 250 W
- Power: bike middle
- Driving distance: up to 60 - 80 km
- Battery: Li-Ion Samsung 36 V, 11 Ah
- Display: LCD
- Programs: 5
- Full-capacity charging: 4 hours
- Half-capacity charging: 2 hours
- Number of charging cycles: up to 1000
- Wheel size: 28"
- Max. load capacity as per standard CE 120 kg (150 kg independent testing during using complying with the manual)
- Weight: 24.25 kg
- Environmental friendly
- No driving licence or registration required
NOTE: Supposed max. travel distance depends on various factors such as: support level, user weight, terrain, wind, tyre pressure, tyre pattern and temperature. All mentioned travel distances are valid for optimal conditions. Under this term is meant: even terrain without wind, temperature of 20°C, extremely narrow profileless tires, user weight less than 70 kg.