Sleeping Bag FERRINO Yukon Pro - SPECIAL OFFER
Mummy shape, tear resistant material, excellent thermal insulation, intended for extreme weather conditions, compression stuff sack.
- Alternatives (8)
Sleeping Bag FERRINO Yukon Pro
The mummy-shaped Sleeping Bag FERRINO Yukon Pro can be used in temperatures ranging from +18°C to -15°C. The padding is made of blend hollow fibers with excellent thermal insulation features, making the sleeping bag perfect for extreme weather conditions. The outside material is tear resistant. One of the main features of the Sleeping Bag FERRINO Yukon Pro, however, is the anatomically shaped, insulated hood with a collar. The insulated zipper placket prevents heat loss and a zipper jam. Moreover, the two-way zipper enables connection of two sleeping bags together. Included in the set is a practical compression stuff sack which you will appreciate especially during transportation.
- Mummy shape
- Anatomically shaped, insulated hood
- Insulated collar
- Pocket for your valuables
- Protective zipper placket
- Two-way zipper
- Enables connecting sleeping bags together
- Compression stuff sack
- Outer material: Ripstop polyester
- Inner material: polyester
- Weight: 1,550g
- Comfort temperature: +18°C
- Limit for women: +5°C
- Limit for men: 0°C
- Extreme temperature: -15°C
- Unfolded dimensions: 220 x 80 x 50cm
- Folded dimensions: 22 x 43cm
Sleeping Bag FERRINO Yukon Pro - Product parameters
The total weight of the product.