Sport Tester POLAR M400 HR
GPS sports smart watch, suitable for everyday use, waterproof, lightweight, chest strap included.
- Alternatives (7)
- Video (2)
Sport Tester POLAR M400 HR
The Sport Tester POLAR M400 HR is a GPS running and fitness monitoring watch. They can help you with planning the optimal training load, record-breaking and finding your way home from the training session. Moreover, it is also a smartwatch that can display calls and text messages so you can read them. It also allows you to accept or reject calls. The Polar M400 watch also features a calendar and a schedule planner and can notify you of the events stored in the calendar. It also notifies you of the latest social network news.
- Integrated GPS with AssistNow technology predicting satellite positions
- Activity sensor
- Both manual and automatic cycle setting
- Sound signal
- 4MB Flash memory
- Rechargeable 190mAh lithium polymer battery
- Battery life up to 8 hours with GPS and Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor on
- Set includes chest strap
- Weight: 56.6g
- Thickness: 11.5mm
- Display: 128 x 128 pixels, HD display
Advanced GPS receiver
Integrated GPS receiver monitors your pace, distance and altitude. The function “Back to start” enables you to discover new routes.
The M400 watch counts your strides and monitors your activity, sleep and calories burned. It encourages you to lead an active life.
Heart rate training
Heart rate training is one of the most effective training methods. The Polar H7 heart rate sensor enables you to make full use of it.
Running cadence on your wrist
Paying attention to your running cadence will help you make it more effective and avoid injury.
Predicting race times
The Running Index analysis by long-term progress predicts your time in the 5km, 10km, half marathon and marathon races.
The exclusive online service and mobile app POLAR FLOW helps you plan, synchronize and share training schedule. All the data can be easily displayed.
This function displays the events from your smartphone.
The Polar Flow service helps you set individual training goals and monitor progress in achieving them.
Speed and distance in buildings
You can measure the running and walking speed and distance even in buildings – according to the wrist movement.
Daily Activity Monitor:
- Activity monitoring 24/7 (nonstop monitoring requires you to have the watch on your hand at all times, even at night)
- Activity Guide – recommends a daily activity goal and gives you tips on how to achieve it
- Strides and distance – counts the strides you make each day. In the FLOW app you can check the distance you have covered
- Lack of activity notification – text message notifying you (with a beep) that you have been sitting too long
- Activity zones – the activity zones records your everyday activities according to five intensity levels: relax, sitting, low, medium, high. You can see the zones in the FLOW online service and the Polar Flow app
- Activity Benefit – this function gives you daily, weekly and monthly feedback. You can check how you have been doing on your phone or on the Internet.
- Sleep length and quality – as soon as you lie down and your movements slow down, it automatically starts to measure the length of your sleep. By displaying the share of substantial and restless sleep, it provides detailed information about your sleep and whether its quality has an impact on your everyday life.
Connectivity and Compatibility
- Standard microUSB cable to synchronize data with your computer
- Connection to cell phones and Bluetooth Smart sensors
- Polar Flow online service is compatible with the systems Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8 and newer and the Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 systems and newer
- Compatible with the Polar Flow mobile app
- Updateable software
- User interface in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Italian, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese