Children’s Bike DHS Miss Twenty 2004 20” – 2015 - SPECIAL OFFER
Children’s bike with 13” frame and 20” wheels, front and rear V-brake, luggage carrier, reflectors, bell.
- Alternatives (8)
Children’s Bike DHS Miss Twenty 2004 20” – 2015
The Children’s Bike DHS 2004 20” – 2015 is a modern children’s bike with no top tube. It has a variety of functional and safety features. The highly durable, lightweight, Hi-Ten steel frame makes it possible to ride the bike both on a flat surface and in moderate terrain. The Children’s Bike DHS 2004 20” – 2015 also features a highly effective V-brake, a luggage carrier, reflectors for higher visibility, a bell, fenders and an ergonomically-shaped seat, providing maximum comfort during the ride.
Our tips you might be interested in:
- Having trouble selecting the right bike size and type? Learn more in our advisor.
- Learn more about warranty and post-warranty bike service in our stores.
- Wheel size: 20”
- Frame: lightweight, steel Hi-Ten
- Fork: steel
- Rims: aluminum
- Brakes: Winzip V-brake
- Handlebars: steel
- Seat: soft, ergonomic
- Recommended body height: up to 155cm
- Minimum seat height (from the ground): 65cm
- Maximum seat height (from the ground): 71cm
- Weight limit: 80kg
- Recommended age: 6+
- Front and rear fender
- Luggage carrier
- Safety reflector set
- Chain guard
- Frame size: 13”
- Weight: 13.5kg