E-Bike Devron 26120 – 2016
Mid-range e-bike, intended for in-town riding, suspension fork, high speed engine, rotary shifter, lights, kickstand, fenders, bell, luggage carrier, chain guard.
- Alternatives (8)
E-Bike Devron 26120 – 2016
The E-Bike Devron 26120 is a modern e-bike with an aluminum frame, 26” wheels and the rear wheel drive. The Devron e-bikes feature a digital control panel with 5 assistance modes. Each mode determines how much of the battery power you will be using during the ride. For instance, selecting Mode 5 will mean the highest level of the battery support. However, if you choose to do so, the battery will discharge faster and the distance range will be shorter. It is up to each and every rider if and which mode of the assistance they use (e.g. the less fit riders will use it during the uphill rides). The panel is transparent, making it easy to select the individual programs during the ride. The Urban E-Bike Devron 26120 also has a number of functional and safety features such as battery-powered lights, a bell and effective V-brakes. The up to 90km distance range, 1,000 charging cycles and 120kg weight limit make this e-bike special. The excellent price/performance ratio, attractive design and high speed engine make the E-Bike Devron 26120 a popular e-bike.
Store the battery in shady and dry place with temperature between 10°C and 20°C. Before long-time storing, charge it fully and recharge at least every 6 months up to 100% of its capacity.
Upon purchase, you will get an extended 5-year warranty for the frame, and the standard 2-year warranty for all the remaining parts. Within this period, we will replace all the parts free of charge if they have been used in accordance with the instruction manual. You can also use our post-warranty service or purchase a replacement battery.
Our tips you might be interested in:
- Having trouble selecting the right bike size and type? Learn more in our advisor.
- Frame: aluminum
- Fork: Suntour suspension, 50mm travel
- Rims: 26”, lightweight, doublewall
- Gear shifter: Nexus 3, 3 gears in hub, rotary
- Number of gears: 3
- Cassette: 19T
- Chainring: 38T
- Cranks: 170mm, aluminum
- Brakes: Promax V-brake
- Tires: RUBENA Flash 47-559
- Handlebars: UNO
- Seat: Selle Royal
- Stem: UNO
- Seatpost: UNO
- Chain: KMC Z-410
- Lights: front and rear – battery-powered
- Fenders: plastic
- Luggage carrier: aluminum
- Engine: Bafang 36V
- Engine power: 250W
- Engine drive: rear wheel
- Distance range: up to 80kg
- Battery: Li-Ion 36 V, 10 Ah
- Control panel: LED diodes
- Assistance modes: 5 programs
- Recharge to full capacity: 4 hours
- Recharge to 50% capacity: 2 hours
- Number of charging cycles: more than 1,000
- Wheel size: 26”
- Weight limit: 120kg (CE) - results of an independent test showed that, when used according to the instruction manual, it might be as much as 150kg.
- Weight: 25.1kg
- Environmentally friendly
- No driver’s license or registration needed
NOTE: Supposed max. travel distance depends on various factors such as: support level, user weight, terrain, wind, tyre pressure, tyre pattern and temperature. All mentioned travel distances are valid for optimal conditions. Under this term is meant: even terrain without wind, temperature of 20°C, extremely narrow profileless tires, user weight less than 70 kg.