Trampoline Set inSPORTline Sun 366 cm - SPECIAL OFFER
Inner safety net with enforced lining, noncorrosive zinc-coated springs, bar sleeves with flower design.
- Alternatives (8)
Trampoline Set inSPORTline Sun 366 cm
Trampoline Set inSPORTline Sun 366 cm includes a safety net with enforced lining. The Sun trampoline sets were tested to the highest safety standards EN-71 at the German testing facility TÜV NORD and ASTM Internacional. The components used were made of already tested high-quality materials. That’s why the inSPORTline trampolines are at the top of the trampoline market. Their sturdy and durable frame, noncorrosive zinc-coated springs and high-bounce jumping area are more than a proof of that.
Trampoline Set inSPORTline Sun 366 cm can be used both outside and inside. The Set Sun 366 cm includes inner safety net placed before the springs and their cover. Unlike other nets, it has enforced lining. All these features make the trampoline even safer to use. The maximum weight limit is 100 kg. Trampoline Set inSPORTline Sun 366 cm is an attractive choice also due to its unmistakable visual and colourful design, be it the distinctive spring cover the bar sleeves with tasteful flower design.
- 4 legs (bipods)
- Jumping surface made of polypropylene, UV resistant, high-bounce
- inSPORTline logo
- Galvanized steel frame
- Zinc-coated springs
- Distance from the ground to the jumping surface: 89 cm
- Frame tube diameter: 42/38 mm
- Frame tube thickness: 1.5 mm
- Leg tube thickness: 2 mm
- No. of springs: 72
- Spring parameters: 165 x 3 mm
- Spring force: 36 N
- Weight limit: 100 kg
- Width: 29 cm
- Foam thickness: outer side – 20 mm, inner side – 10 mm
- Surface material: PVC, 0.35 mm
- Bottom material: PE, 100 g/m3
Net and bars:
- 8 bars from galvanized steel
- Inner net (before the spring cover)
- Zip-fastener on the entrance with safety against falling out of the jumping area.
- Enforced lamella lining
- Bar diameter: 31.8 mm
- Bar thickness: 1.2 mm
- Height of the net: 173 cm
- Net material: polyethylene, UV resistant, 100 g/m2
- Bar sleeve material: PVC, 0.35 mm, flower design
- Bar padding material: EPE foam
- Entrance size: 46 x 116 cm
- Suitable for outdoor use
- We supply all spare parts in case of damage
- The trampoline can be set up without using any tools
- The trampoline cannot be used as a spring board
Trampoline Set inSPORTline Sun 366 cm - Product parameters
An important parameter to take into account while choosing a trampoline is its size. Generally speaking, the bigger the trampoline, the more fun you have. An entire family can use a bigger trampoline, as well as your children’s friends. There are many diameters to choose from. From compact 90 cm to the 460 cm maximum.
It is also important to take into account the space needed. It is recommended to keep at least 1 m free space along the entire length of the trampoline. That means that if you have a trampoline with 457 cm in diameter, you need approximately 6.5 m of space. If you want to place your trampoline indoors, the maximum recommended diameter is 140 cm.