Windsurf Paddleboard Aqua Marina Champion - SPECIAL OFFER
Inflatable windsurf, 3 square meter sail, compact size, simple assembly, 4 foot straps.
- Alternatives (5)
Windsurf Paddleboard Aqua Marina Champion
Windsurf Paddleboard Aqua Marina Champion is stable, reliable and versatile inflatable board which can be used both for windsurfing and paddleboarding. It is an ideal choice for those who long for compact and easily transportable board that the whole family can use. Its short and wide shape is especially suitable for beginner surfers and users who require stability and easier manoeuvrability in their paddleboards. Windsurf Paddleboard Aqua Marina Champion is one step ahead of the world of windsurfing water sports.
The outline of the windsurf is slightly curved to make paddleboarding easier. Increased height provides better stability and makes it easier for the board to move in long smooth movements.
The sail set was made to be user friendly, light and easy to fold. The sail is easy to transport and therefore ideal for frequent travel.
- Double-wall structure
- Drop stitch inflatable chambers (inner polyester fibres)
- 50 cm keel with quick release mechanism
- Removable main flipper
- 4 straps to fix your feet in various positions
- Elastic bungee cords for attaching light on-board storage
- Pressure: up to 1.03 bar
- Material: PVC, EVA nonslip deck pad
- Deck dimensions: 300 x 75 cm
- Deck thickness: 15 cm
- Volume: 270 l
- Maximum number of users: 1
- Weight limit: 120 kg
- Weight: 12 kg
- Durable Dacron fabric with Monofilm material
- Mast: 3 parts of the same length, fibre glass laminate RDM composite
- Spar: adjustable, attachable, with EVA foam cover
- Pull rope
- Attaches to a bolt on the base of the deck
- The bolt is removable
- Sail area: 3 m
- Mast and sleeve length: 3 m
- Spar length: 132 cm
- Part of the packaging: high pressure pump, bag for carrying, keel and flipper, bag for the whole sail set, repair kit
- Paddle is not included
- Dimensions for carrying: approx. 38 x 20 x 115 cm
Windsurf Paddleboard Aqua Marina Champion - Product parameters
The weight limit should be your main concern when choosing a paddleboard. It determines the maximum weight the paddleboard can carry without losing shape and stability. The higher the weight the deeper the paddleboard sinks which makes the steering and paddling more difficult.
The weight limit includes all of your clothing and gear (waterproof bag, personal belongings, the paddle, etc.). By adding the weight of these belongings to your own you get the minimum weight your new paddleboard should be able to carry.