Paddle Board Aqua Marina Perspective - SPECIAL OFFER
Suitable for learning basics of paddleboarding, independent side chambers for excellent stability.
- Alternatives (8)
Paddle Board Aqua Marina Perspective
The Paddle Board (SUP) Aqua Marina Perspective is one of the paddle boards with the greatest stability. It is suitable for all age categories and especially for those who want to learn the basics of paddleboarding. The independent side chambers improve its stability and the ability to react. As a result, the user does not have to be worried that the paddle board will overturn when shuffling. The Paddle Board Aqua Marina Perspective is easy to maneuver, quick and user-friendly.
- Double-wall structure
- Drop stitch inflatable chambers (inner polyester fibers)
- Independent side chambers for excellent stability
- Wide deck
- Removable main flipper
- Elastic bungee cords for attaching light on-board storage
- Stainless D-ring on the tail for attaching the safety leash
- Pressure: up to 1.03 bar
- Material: PVC, EVA nonslip deck pad
- Deck dimensions: 300 x 97cm
- Deck thickness: 10cm
- Volume: 220l
- Maximum number of users: 1
- Weight limit: 100kg
- Weight: 10kg
- Dimensions (for carrying purposes): approx. 38 x 20 x 78cm
- high pressure pump with pressure gauge, backpack for carrying, main flipper and repair kit included
- Paddle not included
Paddle Board Aqua Marina Perspective - Documents to download
Paddle Board Aqua Marina Perspective - Product parameters
The weight limit should be your main concern when choosing a paddleboard. It determines the maximum weight the paddleboard can carry without losing shape and stability. The higher the weight the deeper the paddleboard sinks which makes the steering and paddling more difficult.
The weight limit includes all of your clothing and gear (waterproof bag, personal belongings, the paddle, etc.). By adding the weight of these belongings to your own you get the minimum weight your new paddleboard should be able to carry.