Paddleboard Aqua Marina Flow - SPECIAL OFFER
Suitable exercising yoga and fitness directly on water, high stability, flat nose and tail, carrying straps.
- Alternatives (8)
- Video (5)
Paddleboard Aqua Marina Flow
Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Aqua Marina Flow will be appreciated especially by yoga and fitness lovers, who want to have a unique experience of exercising on the water. The flatter shape of the nose and tail guarantees high stability and good maneuverability, whereas its dimensions and thicker board construction enable performing various exercises. For easy transport the delivered carry straps can be used. Discover a new perspective on fitness and relaxation and get peace in mind with Paddleboard Aqua Marina Flow.
- Double-wall construction
- Inflatable chambers with drop stitch technology (inner polyester layer)
- Wide board surface for increased stability
- Removable tri-fin system
- Elastic bungee cords for carrying light cargo
- Stainless steel D-ring on tail for attaching safety leash
- Air pressure: up to 1.03bar
- Material: PVC, non-slip EVA pad
- Deck dimensions: 300x75cm
- Deck thickness: 15cm
- Deck volume: 230 l
- Max passengers: 1
- Max payload: 120kg
- Net weight: 9kg
- Folded dimensions: 38x20x85cm
- Package includes: high-pressure pump with gauge, carry straps and tri-fin system, repair kit
- Paddle not included
- Suitable for yoga and fitness training
Paddleboard Aqua Marina Flow - Documents to download
Paddleboard Aqua Marina Flow - Product parameters
The weight limit should be your main concern when choosing a paddleboard. It determines the maximum weight the paddleboard can carry without losing shape and stability. The higher the weight the deeper the paddleboard sinks which makes the steering and paddling more difficult.
The weight limit includes all of your clothing and gear (waterproof bag, personal belongings, the paddle, etc.). By adding the weight of these belongings to your own you get the minimum weight your new paddleboard should be able to carry.