Paddleboard Aqua Marina Race - SPECIAL OFFER
Suitable for racing and long-distance travelling; elegant design; longer pointed shape; high load capacity.
- Alternatives (4)
- Video (5)
Paddleboard Aqua Marina Race
Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Aqua Marina Race represents the highest class of inflatable paddleboards, which is designed especially for travelling over longer distances and racing. Its elegant, prolonged and pointed shape and the thickness of 15cm guarantee high speed, but also stiffness and stability. Its low weight, which ensures good responsivity, and maximum payload of 160kg are other benefits of this product. With Paddleboard Aqua Marina Race you will win every race.
- Double-wall construction
- Extra layers for increased stiffness and extreme buoyancy
- Inflatable chambers with drop stitch technology (inner polyester layer) for construction firmness
- Wide board surface for increased stability
- Removable central fin
- Elastic bungee cords for carrying light cargo
- Stainless steel D-ring on tail for attaching safety leash
- Air pressure: up to 1.03bar
- Material: PVC, non-slip EVA pad
- Deck dimensions: 427x71cm
- Deck thickness: 15cm
- Deck volume: 360 l
- Max passengers: 1
- Max payload: 160kg
- Net weight: 9.5kg
- Folded dimensions: 38x25x75cm
- Package includes: high-pressure pump with gauge, carry bag and central fin
- Paddle not included
Paddleboard Aqua Marina Race - Product parameters
The weight limit should be your main concern when choosing a paddleboard. It determines the maximum weight the paddleboard can carry without losing shape and stability. The higher the weight the deeper the paddleboard sinks which makes the steering and paddling more difficult.
The weight limit includes all of your clothing and gear (waterproof bag, personal belongings, the paddle, etc.). By adding the weight of these belongings to your own you get the minimum weight your new paddleboard should be able to carry.