Paddleboard Aqua Marina Race
Suitable for racing and long-distance travelling; elegant design; longer pointed shape; high load capacity.
- Alternatives (7)
- Video (5)
Paddleboard Aqua Marina Race
Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Aqua Marina Race represents the highest class of inflatable paddleboards, which is designed especially for travelling over longer distances and racing. Its elegant, prolonged and pointed shape and the thickness of 15cm guarantee high speed, but also stiffness and stability. Its low weight, which ensures good responsivity, and maximum payload of 160kg are other benefits of this product. With Paddleboard Aqua Marina Race you will win every race.
- Double-wall construction
- Extra layers for increased stiffness and extreme buoyancy
- Inflatable chambers with drop stitch technology (inner polyester layer) for construction firmness
- Wide board surface for increased stability
- Removable central fin
- Elastic bungee cords for carrying light cargo
- Stainless steel D-ring on tail for attaching safety leash
- Air pressure: up to 1.03bar
- Material: PVC, non-slip EVA pad
- Deck dimensions: 427x71cm
- Deck thickness: 15cm
- Deck volume: 360 l
- Max passengers: 1
- Max payload: 160kg
- Net weight: 9.5kg
- Folded dimensions: 38x25x75cm
- Package includes: high-pressure pump with gauge, carry bag and central fin, patches for repair
- Paddle not included
Paddleboard Aqua Marina Race - Product parameters
Racing SUP - for group races and endurance training. Not really suitable for beginners due to more difficult manoeuverability a narrower shape that's less stable that standard paddleboards.
SUP for adventurers - a narrower board suitable for longer rides, exploring your surroundings and even faster paddling.
SUP for calm waters - wider, larger and more stable than other paddleboards. For relaxing rides on lakes or ponds.
All-around SUP - a combination of above mentioned types. Average length and width.
Windsurf SUP - a perfect combination of paddleboarding and windsurfing.
Yoga SUP - extremely stable paddleboards with great width, ideal for practicing yoga exercises on water.
Fishing SUP - paddleboards especially designed to meet the requirements of fishermen.
length - when choosing paddleboard length, you should consider how you intend to use it.
- short boards (under 270 cm) are great for surfing and are more maneouvrable than longer boards.
- average boards (between 270 and 370 cm) are suitable for multi-purpose use.
- long boards (between 380 and 430 cm) are suitable for racing or traveling. They are faster than the previous types, but more difficult to control.
width – board width is an important factor when determining the stability of a paddleboard. Generally speaking, the wider the paddleboard, the more stable it is.
- narrow boards (74 – 76 cm) – faster but less stable
- wide boards (over 78 cm ) – much more stable, it is easier to stand up on them, slower.
The weight limit should be your main concern when choosing a paddleboard. It determines the maximum weight the paddleboard can carry without losing shape and stability. The higher the weight the deeper the paddleboard sinks which makes steering and paddling more difficult.
The weight limit includes all of your clothing and gear (waterproof bag, personal belongings, the paddle, etc.). By adding the weight of these belongings to your own you get the minimum weight your new paddleboard should be able to carry.
The more accessories a paddleboard has, the better equipped it is. Accessories may include a paddle, a leash, a backpack, fins or a repair kit.
Paddleboard sets with various accessories are recommended especially for beginners. This way, they will have everything they need ready.
JOBE provides the widest range of accessories available, making their sets suitable for both beginners and more experoenced users.
Paddleboard's volume is given in litres and determines the amount of load it is able to carry. If the volume is high, so is the weight limit. Shorter boards can compensate for lower volume with larger width and thickness. Long boards can have lower volume if they are thin and narrow.
Paddleboard thickness is closely connected to its weight limit. The thicker the paddleboard, the higher the weight limit.
The total weight of the product.
Maximum number of users depends on the size and weight limit of the paddleboard. The larger the paddleboard and the higher the weight limit, the more people can use it simultaneously. Usually paddleboards are suitable for only one person. The exception is the so-called "family paddleboard" suitable for more users, even with children.
All our paddleboards are made of PVC materials. Their advantages are low weight, durability and the option to fold them into a neat package.
JOBE paddleboards are glued using a special laser technology (instead of manually) which unsures low weight and increases their durability and wind resistance.