Outdoor Sporttester Suunto CORE Regular Black - SPECIAL OFFER
Top-quality outdoor computer with altimeter, barometer and compass.
- Alternatives (4)
Outdoor Sporttester Suunto CORE Regular Black
Outdoor Sporttester Suunto CORE Regular Black represents a top-quality outdoor watch, offering a wide range of functions. The altimeter function measures the altitude and stores information about elevation gain. The inbuilt barometer detects air pressure changes and can forecast weather conditions. The compass function can prevent from getting lost even in the more challenging terrain. Suunto CORE Regular Black also features depth gauge, stopwatch, dual-time function, sunrise and sunset time, key-lock, menu in four languages, backlight display and water resistance to 30 meters.
- Outdoor sporttester with ABC functions – Altimeter, Barometer, Compass
- Altimeter – difference of altitudes measurement, logbook, auto mode
- Barometer – Storm Alarm, weather condition forecast indicator including weather graph
- Compass – pivoting rose, digital azimuth, easy calibration
- Depth gauge – maximum measured depth: 10 meters (depth and underwater time indication)
- Thermometer (°C or °F)
- Pivoting compass rose
- Time functions: sunrise/sunset, dual time, time countdown, stopwatch
- Screen language: English, French, German, Spanish
- Key lock
- Well-arranged 4-language menu
- Backlit display (green color)
- Water resistance: 30m
The altimeter of Suunto CORE Regular Black measures the current height with the accuracy of 1 meter, displays height change and stores data about the course of the trip for a later check. The automatic alti/baro mode switches between the altimeter and barometer according to parameter changes, showing the most relevant data for the current situation. Just by a key press the altimeter starts to measure the current climb and descent of the user.
By the weather station function Suunto CORE Regular Black measures and records the air-pressure and displays weather tendency graph, helping to forecast weather changes. The Storm alarm takes the weather forecast one step further, allowing climbers to avoid imminent danger. In case of a sudden decrease of air pressure, the weather indicator starts signalizing the quick approach of storm by means of sound and light alarm.