Children's Scooter/Running Bike 4in1 Globber - SPECIAL OFFER
Scooter with adjustable and detachable seat, T-shaped handlebars, removable pulling bar, steering by leaning sideways, low foot board.
- Alternatives (3)
- Video (2)
Children's Scooter/Running Bike 4in1 Globber
Children’s Scooter/Running Bike 4in1 Globber is designed for the tiniest riders. A seat can be attached and transform the scooter into a running bike. All you need to do is attach the pulling bar and the control of your child’s movement will be in your hands. The scooter/running bike helps the children learn how to keep balance and the basics of scooter riding. This is easily possible mainly thanks to the three wheels and low foot board. The child will not get tired as quickly while pushing off the ground and steering the scooter/running bike is very easy and intuitive thanks to a special servo – all the child needs to do to turn is to lean a bit. The handlebars can be adjusted to the height of your child and the comfortable grips are very durable.
- Scooter with adjustable handlebar height, running bike with/without a pulling bar in one
- Adjustable and detachable seat (2 positions)
- T-shaped handlebars that can serve as a pulling bar
- Durable, ergonomic grips
- Scoter steered by intuitive leaning
- Servo and steering lock
- Low foot board
- Rear foot brake
- Bearings: ABEC 5
- Wheels: PU, front 2 x 121 mm, rear 80 mm
- Handlebar height: adjustable, 62.5 – 77.5 cm (4 positions)
- Parameters: 66 x 27 x 92 cm
- Weight limit: 20 kg with seat, 50 kg without seat
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Recommended age: with seat and pulling bar – children over 12 months, with seat but without pulling bar – children over 15 months, without seat and pulling bar – children over 3 years
Children's Scooter/Running Bike 4in1 Globber - Product parameters
Maximum weight limit of the load. For average weight 80 kg, 100 kg weight limit is optimal, if you want to use the scooter for recreational purposes only. For heavy terrain and frequent use, you may want to choose a steel frame scooter with the weight limit in the range of 120 - 150 kg.
The recommended handlebar height for adults is generally 90 - 120 cm. Suitable handlebar height for children is usually 50 cm and higher (depends on the height of the child). The ideal handlebar height is approximately at the level of the rider's hipbone. If the handlebars are too low, the rider may experience back pain. If the handlebars are too high, steering the scooter becomes difficult.